themusicbox

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's rock it to the beat!

2 posters

No Title Yet...

Poll

What do you think?

[ 0 ]
    No Title Yet... Bar_left0%No Title Yet... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    No Title Yet... Bar_left100%No Title Yet... Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Emmalie Halene
    Emmalie Halene

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Humor : Sarcasm...?
    Bliss :
    No Title Yet... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100No Title Yet... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

No Title Yet... Empty No Title Yet...

Post  Emmalie Halene Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 am

Preface

My life ended on March 12th, 2008 in the dead of night. I remember every detail of that night as if it was burnt into my mind-ingrained in my every memory that I've ever had...because it was the only memory I ever had of my human life... I remember the cold, how chilling it had been to my human skin when I was so weak and fragile. I remember the moonlight, how silver it had been shining on the narrow forest path that I took. I remember every thought that had passed through my head, especially when I saw hisface. His beautiful, glowing face with the wicked radiant smile.
    "Hello," he'd said in that silken, irresistible voice.
    It was all I could do, to hold my composure, and not run head-on to him and just touch him. "Hello," I'd replied foolishly.
    "I'm John."
    "I'm Danielle, Dani for short." I couldn't stop myself, couldn't think clearly enough to even consider what I was doing. Talking to a complete stranger. A beautiful stranger that I was afraid would disappear into a puff of smoke.
    He bowed at the waist, smiling gently at me. I'd noticed that he didn't show his teeth and yet I was still mesmorized by the glory of it. "Good to meet you, Danielle-Dani-for-short."
    I'd giggled. The sound was a little hysterical. "Just Dani."
    "Well, 'just Dani', I have a favor to ask of you."
    "Anything," I'd answered without thinking.
    "Come here," he commanded in a soft voice, his hand was held out to me, turn up in obvious invitation.
    I nodded faintly, my hand reaching for his slowly.
    When I touched the smooth surface of his porcelain skin, a wave of electricity passed through my body. It was live in every nerve ending. You'd expect something like that to hurt...but, it didn't at all. It was rather pleasant, actually.
    He pulled me to his chest faster than I would have believed possible, even if I wasn't all that far away.
    His other arm wrapped around my waist, light and gentle as a feather touch.
    Meanwhile, I had stopped breathing, almost completely in shock as I stared into his paranormal, icy blue eyes and found that, no matter how hard I tried tonight, I could never refuse this beautiful creature. Even the most ridiculous request.
    His lips began to brush places that normally, I would never let a stranger get close to. First, my cheek. He ran his nose softly along the bone then his lips, kissing my temple when he reached it. He trailed his lips from my temple to my jawline, brushing the whole left side of it and then to my collarbone, his hands crawling lower and lower down my back...and I didn't stop him. I was too entranced.
    My thought path: There is no way this is real. Just no way. He's too perfect. Too beautiful.
    His lips traced up just a fraction of an inch to the side of my neck. His breathing was ragged, broken into uneven patterns that almost sounded like words...in a language that I couldn't decipher.
    One word whispered that I understood, even from the mangled expanse that he was speaking, "Yummy" and he bit, hard. His hand clamped down on my mouth, muffling the high pitched keen that escaped my throat. When I was till human, I could feel that his hand print had scarred my face. Of course, the transformation fixed that. It fixed every flaw in our bodies...physically, at least. My mind was still very much scarred.
    He took me somewhere. I remember it was dark, though that could have been from having my eyes closed. I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. I was in far to much pain. Fire was ripping and tearing at my veins, bursting every pain barrier that humans put up. Or, at least, have put up for them.
    I screamed a lot, laying there on that table. It did no good to scream.
    I never found out where "John" went. He left me. Now I am alone and protecting the world from people like him.
    Enter: Death. Exit: Life. Welcome to my World.

Commendation, please!!! I need it.
    Lori Kayla
    Lori Kayla
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Bliss :
    No Title Yet... Left_bar_bleue51 / 10051 / 100No Title Yet... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

No Title Yet... Empty Re: No Title Yet...

Post  Lori Kayla Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm

I love it! Very Happy I honestly do <3 You're an amazing writer.
    Emmalie Halene
    Emmalie Halene

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Humor : Sarcasm...?
    Bliss :

Curse :

Post  Emmalie Halene Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Thank you, sweetie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 am